Thread: Totaled Car
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 08:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matcop View Post
Totaled car yesterday.Waiting to hear from the insurance company. Not sure if its worth it to let them total and buy car back and sell the parts.

If anyone can give me some incite and or is interested in the parts , please let me know. I wont find anything out until Friday.
You should be able to pull your aftermarket parts and put the stock ones back on. Let the insurance company know that you want to do that and make arrangements with the lot that has your car. They will usually move it to just off the lit (for insurance reasons) and let you go to work. No need to buy the car back.

By the way, I know this from first hand experience. I had a chance encounter ^^^mn my 4Runner with a motorist who ran a light. I got my stereo equipment (amps, amp kits, speakers) and suspension parts back. Insurance wasn't going to cover these.

Last edited by H2O_Doc; 01-21-2014 at 08:37 PM.
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote