View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #38 (permalink)
kidkotic2001
Track Member

Drives: Like Crazy
kidkotic2001 is just really nicekidkotic2001 is just really nicekidkotic2001 is just really nicekidkotic2001 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan View Post
I got a driving without a licence fix-it ticket. I showed them my ID and they dropped it. If I hadn't, I would have had to pay the fine. That's it.

Can't you just leave the tints and pay the fine for the violation? What are they going to take your car if you don't get it fixed?? I would just accept the ticket, pay the fine, and leave my car as is.

No it's not BS at all. Many people will agree that visibility is greatly reduced with that sort of tint. Heck it's not BS because I have 15% and I have a hard time seeing at times. Looking into your mirrors to change lanes at night when there are no street lights is pretty difficult. Reversing sucks. Trying to see a curb is a challenge. Don't even get me started about when it rains...

Just because you experience something differently than others does not make it BS...
I guess you can be right but I have no issues with visibility with or without street lights, I have a rear view camera so looking back does not bother me, and well I live in a desert so rain is never an issue.