View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Caterham F1 Team signs Kobayashi, Ericsson for 2014 Formula 1 season:

Kamui Kobayashi and Marcus Ericsson have been confirmed as Caterham's race drivers for 2014, heralding an all-new line-up for the new season.

Kamui Kobayashi : "It's a great feeling to be back as an F1 race driver and I'm really pleased it's with Caterham. Throughout all our discussions I've been very impressed with where they want to take the team, and how much investment has been made already to help them achieve their goals. I first visited the factory in Leafield just before Christmas and it's clear how hungry the whole team is to make progress. From what I've seen, Caterham now has everything in place to progress this year and for many seasons to come."*

Marcus Ericsson : "This is a very proud day for me and everyone has helped make my F1 dream come true. I'll be making the step up to F1 with Caterham in 2014 and I'm already excited about the season ahead, and the first race in Australia in particular."

Alexander Rossi will continue with Caterham and compete in GP2.

Last edited by Pintsize725; 01-21-2014 at 07:18 AM.
Pintsize725 is offline   Reply With Quote