View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 10:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm bumping an older thread since this happened to me twice already. I bought the car brand new in Feb '13 and this happened within a month or two of ownership while the car was bone stock. I have since installed a CBE and everything was fine for a few months until this weekend when it happened again. Basically there's very minimal throttle response. I was accelerating from a light when the car just didn't want to rev past 3K RPMs. I downshifted from 5th to 3rd but still nothing. I floored 3rd and the RPMs rose from 2.5K to 3K. That was it. I commute about 9 miles to work one way, and I experienced it during one of those short trips. No, the car didn't throw any codes, wasn't overheating, and it was particularly cool outside since it was late in the afternoon. I always get the premium fuel from the same gas station so that can't be it either. My car just hit 4K miles and I never ride the clutch so that's out of the question. The condition is "erased" after I turn it off and start it back up--even without waiting a few minutes for the car to cool. I'm sure the ECU is getting some faulty inputs from sensors that's causing this.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote