Thread: [WANTED] Track Pads
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 10:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
threeseventy
Track Member

Drives: Opinion
threeseventy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post

God I've never heard such an incompetent cry baby cry so much. $150-200 for pads is expensive? Get a new job and car mooch, you're not wanted here. Buy new like a big boy and keep venders alive.
Bump for the OP. PM'ing you a link to some track classifieds.

Also:

Knowing nothing about you other than what you post makes you look like a total pr*ck, Gynolimit, so keep making my case for me. (hey everyone, click his name and see his other posts.. watch him talk about his dipped wheels and inertia to people that actually do track) Maybe you forgot who the OP is on this thread and how much you were just trying to look out for him (total BS, post whore) and then tell him where to get the best new brake pad deal and what compound you recommend for the tracks he has to choose from. It's likely due to the fact that you're spreading bad information across so many threads you forgot what level of d*ck to use in this one, so you just went full d*ck. Here in the classifieds we don't judge other members if they don't want to spend $150-$180 PER AXLE for pads they may use 4-6 days per year. Personally I just bought new Carbotech street compounds to swap out for the Carbotechs I run on the track, so I'm allll set. If you ever get all the sh*t off your head (assuming you pull it out, which is a longshot) and off your face to the point where you can see out the windshield why don't you take your Z to the track (Autocross doesn't count, Nancy) and find out what you're NOT made of. We look forward to your impending part-out: There's a used Honda Fit calling your name. and you can always ride your Huffy on the sidewalk.
threeseventy is offline   Reply With Quote