View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:19 AM   #23 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurburgring View Post
no, not "special edition genesis". my genesis, the 3.8 Track Model. the top of the line stock model.

the 3.8 track model has better breaks and better track suspension. so yes, if the track was more geared for that type of car it would have a good chance of beating the 370.

be honest. dont you wish the 370 came with brembos over "nissan" breaks. lol
Doesn't exactly sound the same, because if it has Brembo's most 'stock' cars don't come with outside company brakes unless they are in the 6 figure price range, so I would call that a special edition. That would be saying the NISMO vs a Stock Z. Or do you call NISMO Stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurburgring View Post
yea and look at what happened to Lewis Hamilton Car the last race of the season. BRAKE FAILURE.

most of the racing world uses brembo for a reason.

i never was a good speller.
What brand was he using, do you know? And specifically was was the failure?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14