View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurburgring View Post
you are wrong my friend. i never said, "the coupe owns the Z". in this thread i said this particular 500HP heavily modded coupe would own the Z. then again if you modded the Z that much it would be even again. so apples to oranges. it was a dumb comment i made in this thread, thus the reason i deleted it.

stock VS stock the Z is the faster car. (20 more HP) and a bit lighter.

what i did say is that the Gen Coupe has better breaks (brembos VS Nissan breaks) and a stiffer more track tuned suspension. that could come into play on a heavy breaking track.
How can I be wrong when your openly admitting you made a dumb comment?

Ok, so your saying that only in the extremely specific scenario of the special edition Genesis vs a stock Z on a track that is built for heavy braking the Genesis would win?

Honestly if that's the only way it can win, where do you derive that it is a 'better car' based on a highly specified test bed? Shouldn't the 'Best Car' idea go to the vehicle which wins in the most categories accessible to that class of car?

HP?
Torque?
Lap Time?
Strip Time?
0-60?
60-0?
Curb Weight?
Turning Radius?
etc. etc.

I mean if a car gets more X's than the other... its a pretty unanimous decision right?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14