View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 02:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
ufoz8mycow
Track Member

Drives: Black Cherry '12 Z
ufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant futureufoz8mycow has a brilliant future
Default For those with aftermarket headunits and steering wheel control

Alright audio experts, I am in the process of piecing together everything I need for my audio system and I'm down to the last few odds and ends. I need to select an adapter to make my steering wheel controls work with my new head unit, and I'd like to know what will work the best and be easiest to program. Is there any difference between the 3 options below?

For reference I have a Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS headunit. The three options are the Axxess, PAC, and iDatalink:

Axxess ASWC-1 Steering wheel control interface — connects your car's steering wheel audio controls to an aftermarket stereo at Crutchfield.com

PAC SWI-RC Steering wheel control interface — connects your car's steering wheel audio controls to an aftermarket stereo at Crutchfield.com

iDatalink Maestro ADS-MSW Steering wheel control interface — connects your car's steering wheel audio controls to an aftermarket stereo at Crutchfield.com

Thanks in advance for any advice!
ufoz8mycow is offline   Reply With Quote