View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
NissanFan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: off topic to the max
NissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
what did you expect, GT-R performance in a Z package? nissan would never raise the Z up to that level as it would hurt the sales of the GT-R...i for one am glad they are starting to get back into the swing of things with always being the more sporty car company out of the big three out of Japan...i mean c'mon they (Nissan) are doubling the amount of performance oriented cars within the next 5 years, what else do you want?!
huh?

wat i mean was let's see some actual progress, not blah blah blah blah, oh we will be introducing the new z at tokyo auto show blah blah blah or not. here, chew on this IDX for a few more months or a year or so... blah blah blah