View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurburgring View Post
problem is, people cant have a fun hearted discussion about cars. people get defensive and start flaming. when i hit back people run away and the mods lock it. if people dont flame i wont need to defend myself.
The question is not about you setting up a defensive scenario, its because as said before, you've posted a thread already on the Genesis Coupe. Do you really need more than one? We accept that you really like the Genesis. And are happy you found a car that suits you, but with the intent of coming here and spouting off again and again 'Genesis Owns Z'... You know full well you're going to get flak in return, be it from intelligent people citing tests and drives and numbers and factual information. And then you have others who just love their Z as much as you enjoy your Genesis Coupe. They just spout flame cause you disagree with them. But by your action of repeatedly trying to bring up the same issue after the thread has already been locked. It kind of highlights you as just trying to keep poking this issue thats already been addressed. So playing possum saying your just defending yourself over and over is kind of silly.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14