View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #364 (permalink)
Bullit79
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z GM 7AT
Bullit79 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbpcivicsi View Post
Wow i thought it was almost impossible to find a used one lol! im probably being a bit too picky here but i was going for the 12' resonators, and although the posting price is obo, if i order one from FI it'll be like an extra $200 shipped which is worth it for the piece of mind of not having a dent
How do you like your FI exhaust? and what X-pipe do you have?
I have 18" resonated. I too was on the fence on 12" vs. 18", but I love the 18's. When cruising at highway speeds, you can still hear the purr of the exhaust and then when you get on the throttle, the purr becomes a roar! (But nothing obnoxious)

Later if you still think 18" is not loud enough, you could just order the x-pipe from FI (with the 3 month wait time) or see if anyone would be willing to trade their 12" for your 18".

Also, the dent/scrape on there doesn't look too bad IMHO. Probably doesn't affect sound or performance. You could probably give the guys at FI a call to get a 2nd opinion. They're more than happy to talk about their product.

EDIT: BTW k-series crew checking in. Still have my NHBP '05 RSX (base) as my semi-daily driver.

Last edited by Bullit79; 01-20-2014 at 01:33 PM.
Bullit79 is offline   Reply With Quote