Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 11:20 AM   #916 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Why do you want to change your set up?
As I mentioned I'm kind of a junkie for the power delivery of a single turbo. I also really, really like the BP kit. When I was looking in to boosting the wife's car his was top of my list, unfortunately her car was auto. If I can get into a BP kit for a couple Gs after selling my kit I would be happy. If it doesn't work out I still have a great setup.

Defended my title and took best of class, Z, or nissan/Infinitiat IFO again this year. I don't remember I was drinking most of the day Lol. Unfortunately IFO trophies are a little generic and do not say what you won on them.

They switch up titles depending on turn out and amount of make/models of certain cars. Which is actually a good thing I think minus the untitled trophy.

Regardless I was shocked there were some very nice Nissans and Z cars including Kelly's to go up against. I missed judging due to a 45 minute beer line and had to search them out twice to come back to my car. I'm not leaving my car unlocked while I'm MIA with a 600$ shift knob begging to be stolen. I had pretty much given up but my two buddies walked around one last time with me and got a judge to come swing by, glad he did!

As usual I had no camera with me so I will (meaning my wife) be sourcing the photos from the show over the next couple days and I will share them with you guys.