View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 02:54 AM   #3320 (permalink)
V1H
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z-TT GT Edt
V1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
IS there an option to have the 2.5'' tdx setup with the cats further away like in the 3'' version? I'm thinking ahead in case I get your system and also have plans for some kind of FI. I understand the the 3'' is preferred but from my understanding, the 2.5'' may be better for torque due to some back pressure. I'm just not a fan of gas fumes and would rather not have to small it or inhale it if I don't have to. Sure I sacrifice some performance but that's something I'm willing to do.
Yes I think Tony is saying you could run the 2.5" TDX with the 100 cell cats placed in the lead pipes just like the 3" does. You'd have to select the 3" downpipe though. The 2.5" downpipes only come cat'ed (300 cell).

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Don't mention it!
It is a safe bet to say that these cats will not pas your M.O.T. inspection considering that they are a race cat.
Ok, as much as I'd like to maximize performance, I'd have to go with the 2.5" then, in order to keep the 300 cell cats for M.O.T.
Either way, it's gonna be a sweet exhaust with stunning looks

Cheers
V1H is offline   Reply With Quote