View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 11:04 PM   #2559 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

For lacrosse we played a F-ing awesome game and won in a come back! To start it off I get to the game late I am just glad it is winter league and not my semi-pro league…… anyway we are down 3-2 when I get there so I rush to get dressed and on the bench I missed maybe 9-10 mins of the first period.

End of the first it was 5-3 I had an assist and probably 5-6 loose balls (possession scoops)

Second period we played strong had two dumb penalties one for too many men the other was just from the opponent taking a dive when my brother of all people hit him and he is not the biggest hitter out there end of period 8-6 us down by 2.

Third period now we come out strong and score one in the opening minute. Not long after that on my second shift of the period I managed to scoop a rebound and high tail down the floor beating the two guys chasing me and was left with only one guy to beat for a breakaway. He was much slower and couldn't back pedal fast enough to keep up with me so I knew I had him I crossed him up by going from one side to another as if to pass him, to keep eye contact with me he had to keep turning his head back and forth and he ended up falling! so I got to walk in from just past half on the goalie and rip a shot from just past the slot putting it far side hip height in the back of the net! This tied the game! 8-8! We never looked back we ended up winning 13-9!