View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #2557 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

what a busy day!

it all started with visitors over to come see the new baby, they left around lunch time. Then in the afternoon we all went to Home Depot to get a new water heater we are finally done with the stupid rental! I know wtf why rent? especially a tradesman? long story short the builder had a rental in it when we bought this house last december and rental company said it was $450 for early cancelation fees! I was pissed. So I did the math and it would be $385 to wait one year, after one year no cancelation fee , so we pay the $15/month for the year

then after getting that home and swapped with the old one (3-4 hours total including store time!) I had lacrosse game tonight