Thread: [For Sale] Custom 370Z hitches !
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #63 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastguy9r View Post
You are in the same boat that I was in ! My wife did not want to get up early and take the tires to the track either. Nice to hear from you after seeing you at the Toledo Pro Solo. If you would like to try the hitch and post a video or pics showing the install I will refund you $40 off the purchase price. Let me know Ken
If it wasn't for all the drivetrain install work that I still need done before autox season I'd probably take you up on the offer. Unfortunately the pay checks only go so far and with national event entry fees in the budget now I have to watch what I spend.

By the way, you plan on doing the Toledo Pro or any of the Wilmington events this year?
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote