View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 07:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I was pulled over 5 times in last 6 months It's all good. No Tickets (knock on wood). Cops around here are pretty nice. 3 of them were State Troopers but they all were very nice. Some even said "Good Evening/night " to me as they let me go. I also follow some steps when I get pulled over (i.e. turn the car off, put the keys on the dashboard so that cop can see it, put hands on the steering wheel, be VERY polite, don't make any sudden movement or talk to passenger etc). Also I was told, if you tell the cops you're a member of "The370Z" forum, they let you go with a warning....

Okay just kidding on the last sentence
LOL - if only the cop knew what a joke putting the keys on the dash was.... its the same as being in the ignition with our car ;P