Thread: [WANTED] Track Pads
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 07:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeseventy View Post
Sigh.. no limit to the bad info or grammar. First off, if you're going to post about something you have no experience or good information about, at least it first.

Second, before you opine on what serious track guys do like street vs track rotors and left vs right pads, learn the correct (not the opposite) use of your vs you're.

Third, like the noob post whore you are, now

And good luck bump to the OP - I'll ask around with my serious track friends who look out for each other and wouldn't sell bunk, shot, or otherwise worthless equipment and see you at the track soon!
Lol! way to tayk the loose well. Picing on something I coud kare less aboot. How's it feel to be wong?

OP bye knew. Do it write or not at all!