Thread: [WANTED] Track Pads
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
threeseventy
Track Member

Drives: Opinion
threeseventy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
You're right, not useful. Pads never wear uneven at times. There always perfect. Rotors never warp or get uneven pad material bedded in. That never ever leads to improper wear. In fact you should never buy new pads. You're life means nothing so always buy used, always. Always buy someone's take off track crap they didn't want so it must be perfect for you. I'm sure at 150mph to 40mph you'll be fine. If theyre uneven or something I'm sure in two seconds they'll be broken in. O and I had nothing to give. Wasn't watching out for this guy with a bit of warning...

Who's the troll tool? Serious track guys keep track rotors with track pads for a reason and switch back to road pads with their road rotors and make left/right because of it. Learn something and get lost.
Sigh.. no limit to the bad info or grammar. First off, if you're going to post about something you have no experience or good information about, at least it first.

Second, before you opine on what serious track guys do like street vs track rotors and left vs right pads, learn the correct (not the opposite) use of your vs you're.

Third, like the noob post whore you are, now

And good luck bump to the OP - I'll ask around with my serious track friends who look out for each other and wouldn't sell bunk, shot, or otherwise worthless equipment and see you at the track soon!
threeseventy is offline   Reply With Quote