Thread: [WANTED] Track Pads
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 04:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeseventy View Post
Oh look it's Mr. Reply To All with zero useful info again. "No limit" to the trolling maybe....

The pad will be bedded each time he installs it and before he tracks it: it will "break itself in". Tires have heat cycles not pads.

GLWWTB!!
You're right, not useful. Pads never wear uneven at times. There always perfect. Rotors never warp or get uneven pad material bedded in. That never ever leads to improper wear. In fact you should never buy new pads. You're life means nothing so always buy used, always. Always buy someone's take off track crap they didn't want so it must be perfect for you. I'm sure at 150mph to 40mph you'll be fine. If theyre uneven or something I'm sure in two seconds they'll be broken in. O and I had nothing to give. Wasn't watching out for this guy with a bit of warning...

Who's the troll tool? Serious track guys keep track rotors with track pads for a reason and switch back to road pads with their road rotors and make left/right because of it. Learn something and get lost.

Last edited by synolimit; 01-18-2014 at 05:00 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote