View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 04:51 PM   #381 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Schumacher's condition is no longer critical, his management announced in a statement.

For the first time since his skiing fall almost three weeks ago, the 45-year-old German's condition was described on Friday simply as "stable", although he remains in coma.

"Michael's family is very happy and confident with the work of the team of doctors treating Michael, and they trust them completely," said the seven time world champion's manager, Sabine Kehm.

Kehm dismissed reports of recent days suggesting the great former Ferrari and Mercedes driver might never emerge from his coma, or that if he does, he will not not recover to full health.

"Unfortunately I have to repeat that any information regarding Michael's health not coming from the doctors treating him or from his management must be treated as pure speculation," she said.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote