View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute
Default ***Fast Intentions Oil Cooler Kit: Official Release***

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yeah, we lagged for years on coming out with this kit. Well...it is here now!

I am assuming since it did not fit you are not running it?

If you are in the market for one, give me a call.

Thanks, Tony

Well....the car is in storage for the winter here. It's on there but I had to route the lines goofy to make it fit. "They" sent me the wrong ones and refuse to send me the right ones until I take them off and measure them and send them pics. The pics I sent to them with the goofy routing wasn't good enough for them. So they won't even talk to me right now. Haven't responded to my last couple emails. They left me at "it'll work fine the way it is". So right now it's on there. But I'm not driving the car. I might pull the bumper and take out the lines when I put your CBE and HFCs on when they come. I wish I could sell it and just buy your kit. But nobody is going to buy it with these lines. Maybe I'll talk to you about buying some lines from you when my number comes up for the exhaust!