View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #30 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Please get rid of the fangs....if you want fangs keep the stock setup. I was hoping you would do a full front fascia soon, so this is great news.

As far as design... my suggestion would be to do a single big opening. Like the nismo. Make it a little bit longer and lower nose than the stock setup. Like the Nismo. Built in the bottom splitter. I think the Nismo is a pretty good design....if you do a variation of it with room for canards.. I would buy it.
what he said!

i like "Do you like the fangs but you would be willing to sacrifice them for better cooling (brakes, engine oil, radiator, possible intercooler?)"
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote