View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 09:28 AM   #2085 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Response from the Marriott:

"Tracie,

Thank you so much for your patience as I look into our rates over your stay! I am thrilled to let you know that I can offer you the following discounted group rate:

Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
July 4-6, 2014
13 rooms at a rate of $129.00
80% attrition and full cancellation applies
Self-Park: $30 Overnight Valet Park: $36 Overnight
Breakfast Buffet Available in Circle City Bar and Grille for $16.95 per person
Pool/ Fitness Club
Wired & Wireless Internet Available for $14.95 per night (WAIVED)
Downtown Indianapolis Hotel | Indianapolis Hotel | Indy Marriott

Tracie, I would love to have your group stay with us! I have included wireless internet complimentary in your sleeping rooms as an additional “thank you” for considering us for a savings of $14.95 per room, per night.

May I send you over a contract so we can get these rooms reserved? Just let me know!

Thanks,
Nicole"

This is the same rate as the Westin (also Downtown) but Onze can use his points here. The Westin didn't state any fees for parking, however. There is another Marriott in the area that I'm still waiting to hear from, as well as a Staybridge Suites closer to the airport.
I have Platinum status with Marriott -- do you think that would impact the rates?