View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

I actually will have a 6 pt harness with a fixed bucket seat. So i think i will look into both the hub and adapter. I just want to figure out which will get me the best precision with the least play.

So NRG is the only brand I found for the hub, and I got recommended to look into Rennline for quick release do to it's neat teardrop shape feature and least amt of play.

I have not been able to take apart my steering wheel to understand what actually attaches to the spline or which component will introduce play. So any advice would be greatly appreciated!