Thread: 2013 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:34 PM   #1536 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
DRC has more than a bit on Bailey this season
Well, DRC had their only INT return for a TD but I would still argue that Bailey is the better cover guy. Sure, DRC has more tackles but that's because people don't throw at Bailey and when they do, he defends well.

I've been digging for the past 5 minutes for a "catches allowed" stat and can't find one. Might just be a casual observer's perception of how their defense works (or me just wanting to see an old Skins hero do well).

I really want to look at the numbers but rotoworld doesn't really paint the full picture. I mean I guess you're right in that DRC had 3 picks to bailey's none, but then again - Bailey was never a big interception guy except for that one season where he had like 10. He really was a true shutdown corner.

All that said, their pass defense still blows so it's more of an academic argument than anything.

Last edited by dmhenderson; 01-16-2014 at 04:46 PM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote