View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urdeliveryguy View Post
I've had 2 sets of the s04 already on the rears. The first set I got maybe 13k and I was babying the car. The second set I barely got 10k. The fronts still have another summer of meat left. I drive mostly highway.

Just picked up new wheels and they need tires. I'm thinking about giving the conti DW a try. But the s04 where a really good tire in the rain and dry. I ALWAYS had traction.

Those re760 stink. I had a set of those on the rear for a summer. I lost traction in the rain all the time
I've ran all kinds of tires and I like the RE760's, I've never noticed this traction loss that you explain but I have been driving a RWD car for a very ling time so I don't mash it in the wet from a standing start.

For my purposes (SoCal Weather) they work great
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote