View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #36 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
yeah i was on the fence about the amuse wing so i didnt pick it up when i got everything. i test fitted a GT wing a little while back and im still undecided. The INGs GT wing is one of the most expensive GT wings so im still not sure. the only difference between that a regular GT wing is the mounting bracket. it sits further back and i like the look, just not sure if its worth that price.

phil = Elite Concepts
barry = Velocity
harvin is just a friend who also owns a Z.

the damage was very superficial it turns out. it was a single control arm and just some body panels which are cheap. i didnt buy the body kit from Velocity, i have a lot of friends in the car scene and i had one overnighted from japan

as for the camera control its another friend. he runs a youtube channel... yeah he does stupid **** like shifting with one hand, controlling a camera with the other and steering with his knees while following me weaving through traffic lol he drives a G35

pics are here btw : Raised By Wolves or here Instagram (more current but less car related)
how long since the accident, bc im curious if the paints holding up.. if its only been a 2 or 3 months, not sure if it needs to be longer than that to tell? idk.

thanks again for all the great info, greatly appreciated
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote