Thread: car waxes
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 02:08 PM   #37 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmike23 View Post
I've read in other threads and forums about the Turtle Wax Liquid Ice for my pearl white. And I gotta say its pretty nice, no white residue, you can hit the lights, chrome, rubbers and plastics with no problems. Coated them all. Clear bra was fine too.

I have never used Meguiars NXT, but would like to get a bottle next time just to try it out. If it not as good on white, I'll just use it on the silver Accord.
Hey bro, Ill give you a warning now, NXT and Ultimate from meguiars is clear/white. Putting it on a white car is a PAIN when you cant see where its going. You will always be low on the side to make sure you can see it at some angle when applying it. I put it on one of my older DD cars and it did amazing results wise but seeing where it was applied was a pain.
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote