View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 09:41 AM   #131 (permalink)
seymore4
Track Member

Drives: 2010 nismo
seymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond reputeseymore4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich2342 View Post
I think certain codes were turned off and showing not ready or unsupported based on the tune used on my car. I had gotten the original tune from R/t tuning remotely and one map was overwritten(map 5) for my Art pipe change. I switched maps however to my 1st map given by R/t tuning using my new Art pipe set up for my failed inspection.

After detuning and being sent to MAC I was told that the Catalyst and Evap monitors must show ready status, which mine did not initially. The reasons why I do not know. I was also told that if tuned and the number is changed that you will be flagged to Mac as well.
If the codes are disabled in the tune (very common for test pipes) then they will show not ready and you will fail emissions in any state that does an OBD2 scan.
seymore4 is offline   Reply With Quote