View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 01:51 AM   #32 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
elite concepts is fine too. ive brought it to them also but they're also not guaranteed. phil also owns a 370 if that matters (but barry from velocity drives a 911) .... whatever it doesnt matter what the owners drive lol

I am not affiliated with either shop.

i dont mind just saying what happened to my car.
short short version:
- i spun out and hit a curb in the rain
- car went 180 and airbags on the drivers side went off. front and read bumpers got crushed. my CF lip was torn in half. my drivers side rear wheel was bent in half and my suspension parts on that side were ******. sideskirt was also heavily scratched and i think the rear fender was also hit cuz the wheel hit it coming up onto the curb.
- the tow guy was retarded (he actually didnt know how to tow at all) and ended up dropping the car twice. it scratched my GTHaus exhaust coming off the flatbed. im getting mad just typing this. whatever, there was a ton of scratches all over from the accident AND the tow retards.
- i got sick for three days afterwards from standing in the rain for 6 hours teaching him how to lift the car because he didnt speak english.
- ended up leaving the car in front on velocity @ 5AMish.
- harvin is this guy

he knew i was sick so took care of everything for me. he's also barrys friend (who runs velocity)
- when i was done being sick i went to check on the car. this is what i got back

i couldn't have been happier. perfect paint. perfect fitment. great customer service. but i can say it took longer than he said it would (but thats mainly because they had to wait for parts to arrive)
the whole time it was being repaired i dropped by on my way after work and if barry was there he'd walk me through what was happening that day and/or what part they're expecting to arrive. It was never outdoors unless they had to move things around in the shop and never left outside. the shop is super dusty btw so EVERYTHING was covered in a layer of dust after a day, but barry had my car detailed before i picked it up (which took another day but whatever, id rather it done right than corners cut to be faster)

and an additional plug for the car since i get to show it off a bit lmao
this is a week or so before it started snowing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2_sTW9dOo

if you click on my pics button in my signature you can kinda see what the car was before. though i doubt you can tell much from those but i do have numerous pics during the repair process from when i dropped in to chat and hang out. you can see how dusty the car is and how they left it on the rack so theres no risk of anything touching it
the cam control while driving haha nice
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote