View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #106 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Looks good man, love the color contrasts. Lots of CF so I like

I guess when the budget allows I'd get bigger brakes for sure, will improve the look not to mention performance!

Anyways nice work so far
Thanks GreatOne. After the front lip I was totally convinced to buy everything else in CF.

I already told a few people and I will say it here. I will do the minimal finishing touches for now to finish off the exterior look (most importantly rear spats) and then I am going to take a break from the modding. I took plenty of time to decide upon what I wanted to get and now it's all there. Need some time to plan the next big steps (exhaust, wheels, performance type stuff, etc.) for the future so that I will be 100% satistied like I am now. Who knows if my word will stay... once mod bugged, always mod bugged

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2