View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 05:10 PM   #344 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Uhh who said this was for looks? This is for people who will be using aftermarket intake manifolds and want a solution, albeit a slightly compromised one, for the strut tower brace.. GTM and ChrisUR already proved the stock one can't be used with aftermarket/GTR intake manifolds. Phunk is close to arriving at the same conclusion and I assume once AZ starts on his manifold he will see that as well.

The bars going to the center trim piece would still be there.
I understand the point of the OEM bar doesn't work with it, but is there no other way than making an inferior (in terms of rigidity) product?

I thought that's why you highlighted the rear bars in my pic was that those would go away? (I must have misread what you were explaining, my bad.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzSpeng View Post
function always takes over form...but I can make form and function be 1 in the same

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote