View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 03:07 PM   #299 (permalink)
Bking
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z
Bking is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
It's just the chemistry. I've met some cute single girls that I have no chemistry with. Then there are mediocre looking ones, but no one with real chemistry. A few I had some chemistry, but those girls are taken or married. Others has shown some attraction, but it's just not there with me. I get these vibes when I look into their eyes.

The one I met recently is pretty, but I didn't notice that when I first met her. My friends think she's quite hot, though. Interaction in person was great, outgoing, talkative, and I just get this really nice vibe with her. I was so pumped my workout and volleyball practice was better, and I was able to quickly implement new project ideas at work. It has been a long time since I've had such good vibes. Once she gave me the rejection speech I took it upon myself to hit the bars to have a few drinks and watch the KU and Iowa St. game, and had a couple more with some friends before calling it a night. Yesterday's volleyball practice tanked. I failed every other serve, and I barely had any opportunities to spike.

Maybe the chemistry was lost because when she found out I'm rooting for WSU Shox. She posted pics of her and her new beau wearing KU swag.
What kind of rejection speech did she give you?
Bking is offline   Reply With Quote