View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 02:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
jcosta79
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
jcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICAN View Post
Did you tune your z there?...if you did what are your numbers ?
I did. I got a little more than 300 RWHP with K&N intakes and test pipes. Everything else is stock. Those numbers might seem a little low but it was 106 degrees that day and the car had less than 700 miles on it. I'm sure it's putting down more power now after it has been broken in, but I really don't care about numbers. The difference in throttle response alone is worth the price of a tune. I didn't do a before dyno, but my butt tells me I probably picked up 30-40 HP. If you're looking to hit a specific HP number, Jotech might not be the place for you. They are going to tune the car to the proper A/F ratio so that you are safe and whatever HP you finally end up with is what it is.
2012 PW NISMO #0559 - GT Spec Brace Kit - Swift Springs - ARK TP & Invidia CBE K&N Intake - UpRev Tune - 15mm Z1 Spacers & Studs - StopTech Slotted Rotors & SS Lines - ZSpeed CMAK with Stage 2 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel
jcosta79 is offline   Reply With Quote