View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Ok guys I'm gonna necrobump this one instead of starting a new thread again. I finally have the funds for a head unit and even though I've been looking around a lot I still keep coming back to the Pioneer 8500bhs and now the AppRadio3. My question is this, does the 8500 do all the same things as the AppRadio in terms of mirroring my Note 3's screen and apps? I kinda like the AppRadio's screen layout more than the 8500, and I like the Mirrorlink option that the AppRadio offers, but I see that the 8500 sounds like it does the same thing, and I still like that it has a better equalizer with the option to install the speaker that autotunes it to your car. What's the difference between the two?

I'm really just looking to make bluetooth calls, stream music and pandora from the phone, and mirrorlink the maps app if possible. What are your opinions? Sorry to keep asking but I have this problem where if I buy one, I'll be wondering if I would have liked the other one better. You should see me try to decide on wheels that I like lol. Thanks again guys!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote