View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #71 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeder View Post
I'm driving my summer tires in cold weather this winter as well. I borrow my sister's car when there's snow or ice. That said, I still haven't decided if I want to try to get a winter beater for next year or just get winter tires. I'm not worried about the drivability as I've driven a RWD sportscar in the snow for the past 12 years. On one hand, I won't have to worry about someone sliding into my Z and, on the other, I don't know if I can take not driving my car for that long. I was having major withdrawals from the last storm that lasted about a week and a half...lol.

The obvious answer is to get something that's equally fun to drive in inclement weather but I don't think my budget will afford that.
I would recommend winter tires now.....
Even if there is no snow....
If u ever need to accelerate or brake hard for an emergency when she's a very cold outside....
U won't
You'll simply spin the wheels or slide away
Luciano13 is offline   Reply With Quote