View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 09:08 AM   #293 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

DIGI, being FZ'd isn't too bad sometimes. I could be a typical Marine (rude, crude and socially unacceptable) without feeling like I had to impress her. She would ask what I did the night before, I'd tell her about any dates and how they went. It was actually funny to watch her reactions, she'd get mad when I said I had a good time or a little smug when I said the date didn't go so well. We taught karate together, so we had a ton of time to talk after the dojo closed. I got the impression she wanted to take the next step, but I was like 'no, you FZ'd me, so that's where you are staying'... that's where she still is, a friend that wishes she would have made the right choice. I'm enjoying my life, she had the chance and let it slide.