View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 09:04 AM   #99 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

well.....

looks like my front bumper has to come off again! Really didn't want to do it just yet. Z1 sent me the wrong oil lines for my oil cooler. They asked me to take pictures so I took the car back apart and took pictures of all the lines and how I had to loop the one line all the way down to the steering cooler to take out the slack because it was way too long. Aparantly thaty wasn't good enough for them. They just emailed me and asked that I take the car apart again and take pictures measuring the lines. So not only do I have to take the car a part and let it sit while I wait for them to resolve this, I have to take off the line that actually fit!!!!! Not to mention this has taken 3 weeks of emails and them not responding to me. If it had gone any longer I would've just called. But, they've really done a nice job of pissing me off. My $1500 order with them wasn't good enough for good customer service I guess!!!! REALLY dissapointed in them right now!!