View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Grindkiezer
Track Member

Drives: A Car
Grindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Welcome to the Family!

-My dad's new ride

My dad finally went ahead and got a new car, it came as a surprise when he told me that he had been looking at a Maserati since for the longest time he had been on the fence about an R8 or Vanquish/Vantage. Previously he had a Panamera and I HATED that car. Felt like I was in a Dodge Magnum and did not feel sporty at all. But the second I hopped into this new ride I fell in love with it, especially the all black leather/black piano wood interior. The exhaust note is one of the more aggressive notes of any other car that he has owned but I'm still trying to convince him to let me straight pipe it

-Wicked 4.7 V8 with plenty of HP to give you American Muscle guys a run for your money

I'm happy that he's now starting to get into his car which is evident by the ear-to-ear smile I see on his face whenever I see him in it Hopefully I can kidanapp it some day and take it to some shows
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7562.jpg (224.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7449.jpg (277.8 KB, 14 views)