View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 05:50 PM   #86 (permalink)
zakimak
6/2/80 - 9/29/14 - RIP Lukas

Drives: ZR; Q45; VTR1K, GT65
zakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
So your whole comment is a oxymoron and a total contradiction of credit given.

The point that I was making, is, the resident audiophile needs to take the time to comprehend what others have written before passing judgement and stating that they are wrong. Daves beginning point was that he has made the BOSE head unit functional for other forms of speakers without having to remove the stock BOSE deck and his initial post was not to doubt Bose quality. It was simply made showing that you don't have to spend all kinds of money on a signal converter to keep your deck and use aftermarket speakers/amps. As i can tell dave is not *shėtting on Bose in total, he is shėtting on their sad paper cone clown horns they call speakers.
No credit was given for in depth information since there was none given and I am not ******** on Dave. He and I knows that.

Free Stuff for Premium Members - Yeah Really
zakimak is offline   Reply With Quote