View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #1269 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
****Now updated add your names. Myotor and I cleared up some of the route. looks like a nice solid run ****

Well all i think its time for another group run gentlemen (and ladies) for the second Saturday of February. This time around we decided to take a more southerly route since we have been up north in the mountains the last several runs. I have set up a run that will start at Pancake Circus and end at Myotor (Kevin) house with some BBQ and drinks and of course bring something along. If you dont want to bring something with you on the run there is a store right down the street from his house that we can swing by to add to the BBQ. Kevin's is a super gear head with a love for working on cars so if you got some things to work on bring them along! there will be plenty of opinions and help for whatever you need to do.

At one point on the run we will actually be taking a ferry across the river from hwy 85 to Hwy 160. They can accommodate up to 8 cars on the ferry and I will see if I can get them to allow us to get out and take photos as they dont allow you to exit the car while on the ferry.

There should be some good scenery as well as wineries and places to stop along the way if we so choose. I chose the route based on some good long stretches as well as some fun twisty spots. check the link below for the actual route. Can i get a little feed back as to what everyone thinks and who would be available.

https://goo.gl/maps/LkKm8

Lets get a list going on this. the main page will update with a list of attendees. I did end up changing the date based on the first date was during super bowl sunday.
  1. Cbtech
  2. SuperDave
  3. Myotor
  4. Ninja
  5. shoelace
  6. onzedge
  7. ??? (date changed so need update)
Updated...