View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 03:49 PM   #83 (permalink)
zakimak
6/2/80 - 9/29/14 - RIP Lukas

Drives: ZR; Q45; VTR1K, GT65
zakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
Im sorry i have to disagree. this a a forum for the Z Car and all that goes along with it. Referring to a separate forum dedicated to car audio for a specific issue such as the Z Car Bose system is like telling someone to go buy any kind of oil for your engine since all engines use oil...dumb. This forum is all things Zcar and car audio is a big portion of it and your comment takes away credit from BAF and others (myself, Dave etc) that have contributed quite a bit in upgrading their audio systems.

Also im not taking credit from BAF im just stating that he need to read what others are contributing and give credit where its due.
Not going to get into a shi tting contest with you but will point out what I said was 'in depth' information about care audio and to be honest, I have not read nor seen threads on this forum with much in-depth information about Bose mobile audio let alone car audio so my comment stands.

Credits are due and I've said it as much. I don't take what has been posted on here without merit but it has to be taking with a grain of salt since it surely seem like it's an automatic to shi t on Bose without taking into account packaging, integration, cost and personal preference. Would I have it in my car if I was to build my ride? No but for all the noted above points, it sure works well most of the time for me AND for many many people.

Free Stuff for Premium Members - Yeah Really
zakimak is offline   Reply With Quote