View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Nismo View Post
I have my 13 Nismo with Hagerty...If you have a second vehicle (you have to own a second car that you use as a daily driver), I would highly suggest using them since the coverage was far cheaper than anything else I could find. (At least in TX, 40 year old male with no violations)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't know... I have State Farm, and I DD my 370 with a ticket on my record from another state (so it stays on my record for a few years and I can't fight it). And I totaled my car about a year ago. And I'm 23. And a male. And I have renter's insurance. And I pay 164 a month without my student discount.