View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 05:31 AM   #58 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
Is it just me? The FT-1's profile just look like the 370z. Almost identical. Then the front looks like Enzo. The real looks like LFA. Lol.
I see elements of that (really, classic sports car lines) and also of F1-esque exotics. The rear deck is very last gen Supra, and you can definitely see styling cues from the FT-HS concept from a few years ago.

I expect some the areo will be lost in translation -- but that's okay. This belongs in the Z range of price, not the GT-R.

Hell, the LF-A doesn't exactly run rings around the GT-R, and it costs 5 times as much.

I'm hoping Toyota will keep this as a Nissan Z fighter -- and I for one would certainly strongly consider it as an alternative.

And as a bonus
( Click to show/hide )
imagine all grumbling among the twins crowd...

Last edited by Jordo!; 01-14-2014 at 05:49 AM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote