View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:05 AM   #35 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Meh....when you are spooling to max boost about 1k earlier, 2700 to 3900rpm, yet somehow have much more power up top, I am thinking its nice to see the 1000-300RPM to support the ***-kickery of this kit.

Keep in mind, these are very safe and reliable tunes, not dyno jockey tunes(no blown motors). This tune is what is being driven on daily, not something for numbers and advertising.

While driving under 2k is pretty moot, it goes to show that the range and efficiency of the kit is unseen. It is nice to see as much as the curve possible, in this case, we are looking at the spool, and jesus spool there is! It will be hilarious popping the BOV on a 2000-3000rpm "tap".

All in all, it is a very honest graph for a very honest tune. This is what you will get, no smoke, no mirrors, no lies.

God bless tires, I hope the price of rubber drops and I can just stockpile.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote