View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 04:06 PM   #1780 (permalink)
Apoc370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM z34
Apoc370z will become famous soon enoughApoc370z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by nklear View Post
so far so good . Everything is holding up. Clutch is amazing. The cool thing about Fast Intentions is that they did their research and development. I dropped off a vehicle and got a race car back. Fast Intentions did not just install the Twin Turbo Kit. Fast Intentions found the right clutch for me to be able to put the power down. They also found the right bushings for the differential to eliminate wheel hop. We spend time figuring out what boost controller I want, what exhaust I want, and what wide-band I need. When I picked up the car, Fast Intentions spend an hour or two showing me how to property use the car. They took me on a test drive and showed me everything I need to know about the turbo's, the new clutch, and the boost controller. Also when I picked up my car it was detailed in and out, I got it back completely spotless, engine bay was also clean and detailed. Quality and Support is outstanding, The best I've ever had from any performance shop.
I am highly offended, they didnt detail my car in and out after they installed my exhaust

but on a more serious note, it is without a doubt that their service, craftsmanship, and reputation are best in the business, Tony and Blake always been patient and answer my questions every time i called.

I have been following this thread ever since it started, now i am deciding whether i should go on a ramen noodle diet to save up for this kit. But then i chose an auto as my DD, my fat foot will probably blow the trans if i am not driving it correctly
Apoc370z is offline   Reply With Quote