View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
FireDan50
Track Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW M6
FireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Installed Stillen kit on Pearl White

Dan's VSR top-mount turbo 370 v3.0

I've never heard anyone mention this about the Stillen kit, but the whole damn thing is HEAVY. I wasn't able to get exact weights, but I'm not worried about the weight gain. I was surprised how much heavier it was than the OEM pieces. Although they are heavy because they're made of urethane, they seem to be pretty "beefy" pieces and I don't feel too worried about them cracking or tearing. These were used and bought off a previous member and the front center had to be trimmed some on the bottom to make room for the intercooler/piping. I am very pleased with it so far and like how its designed with the little hidden air vents in the center. Let's pray I don't smash into another possum!