View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 02:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
hey32g
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘14 370Z, Black, 7AT
hey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond reputehey32g has a reputation beyond repute

Most of you seem to have the same opinion. Thanks for the input.

Another question I have is that I see some of the best buys in the Northeast (New Jersey, New York, Pa, etc..). I'm in Texas and don't mind going wherever to buy a car. My wife and I would fly up and enjoy the ride home in it. But should I be worried about these cars being exposed to Hurricane Sandy? Would that show up on a CarFax? I know if it's bad enough they would have a flood damage title. Just curious because my wife's best friend lives in Philadelphia and mentioned to my wife that she and her husband were looking for a nice, but used car, and couldn't believe how many had some kind of history due to that storm.

Thanks.
hey32g is offline   Reply With Quote