View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooonnn View Post
How long did the whole process take? My DD Recently got total'ed so the nismo is currently my DD

Ive got a volk g2 19x10.5" +30 square setup in black coming in next week so im hoping to paint my handles sometime to match. Im also hoping that the fronts will fit too haha (spacer in rear).

they had them done in like 2 days.... they may charge you a little more since I think he under quoted me and held to it but like I said awesome job. FYI there are 2 flecks of paint choices for mag black. One is a heavier flake and the other is less... they will assess your car and choose the correct one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It took 2 days to complete. They use spies Hecker paint which is the best paint to use. There are 2 variations of the paint so be sure the painter picks the one that is most similar to the amount of metallic in your paint... otherwise it's black so easy to match..